Advances in Retina 2019
You are invited to attend "Advances in Retina 2019".
When: Sunday, July 14, 2019 • 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Where: Four Seasons Hotel • 2050 University Avenue, Palo Alto, CA
Event Flyer: Printable Event Flyer
- Breakfast & Registration: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Lunch & Certificates: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
This is an Accredited Continuing Education Event with 4.0 COPE credits for optometrists.
- Alok S Bansal, MD
- J. Luigi. Borrillo, MD
- Louis K. Chang, MD, PhD
- Avni P. Finn, MD, MBA
- Rahul N. Khurana, MD
- James D. Palmer, MD
- Mark R. Wieland, MD
14 High-Yield Courses Including
- A New Age in Diabetes Treatment
- The Latest in Retinal Imaging
- Update on Artificial Intelligence
- Central Serous Retinopathy
- Acute Retinal Ischemia
- Choroidal nevus vs Melanoma
- And many more!
Registration deadline is June 28, 2019.
Register online using the form below, via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 650-988-7467, ext. 2.